Cirque du Soleil: OVO
- Where: Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University, Riyadh.
- When: present to December 3rd, 4pm to 10pm.
- Tickets: cost depends on night and seat choice. Tickets sold here.
- What to expect: Cirque du Soleil returns to Saudi Arabia with “OVO,” a “colorful intrusion into a colony of insects” with Cirque du Soleil’s characteristic acrobatic showmanship and a visually exciting performance highlighting the unique personalities and abilities of insects.
Dhai Alberi Resort
- Where: Dabhan, Jeddah (north Jeddah)
- When: present to December 4th, 2022, 4pm to 2am daily.
- Tickets: contact the resort via the Whatsapp number listed on their Instagram page.
- What to expect: guests can expect a cozy dining and relaxing experience in Bedouin tents and can participate in other activities, such as horse riding and offroad driving in the desert. Facilities are both outdoors and indoors with air conditioning. Follow their Instagram to stay updated on upcoming special events at the resort!
Taif Nights Festival
- Where: Taif
- When: present to December 25th, 2022, 4pm to 2am daily.
- Tickets: free
- What to expect: traditional family-made products on display and for sale, entertainment shows and competitions on the stage, traditionally themed and with many social events for families
Madinah Park Festival
- Where: King Fahd Garden, Al Madinah.
- When: present to December 23rd, 6pm to 1am.
- Tickets: SR15 to enter, additional costs vary for other activities. Tickets sold here.
- What to expect: an outdoor experience with a variety of activities and a nice place to walk during the evening. Activities include go-karting, a “water village,” games for children, a circus, and more.