Thursday, July 23, 2020
02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 Hour
Cost: No Charge
The process established by the Saudi Arabian Standards, Metrology & Quality Organization (SASO) to regulate the import of goods is in frequent transition. New processes are currently being implemented. With the July 1st platform integration of Saudi Customs’ “FASAH” with SASO’s SABER, all goods now demand a Shipment Certificate to enter the Kingdom.
- SGS compliance support for the North American exporting community to Saudi Arabia & beyond
- Give overview of the SABER program and SALEEM Technical Regulations
- The Certification Process for Regulated goods.
- The Certification Process for Non-Regulated goods.
- The frequent need for Factory Audits and ISO certification
- Testing, proving regulatory compliance, is also required
This webinar is for North American Exporters to Saudi Arabia, as well as the membership of the US-Saudi Arabia Business Council.
Business Development & Sales Manager
Governments and Institutions Services
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.