Tourism Recovery Summit 2021
May 26 @ 2:30 am EDT
9:30 am – 4:15 pm KSA | 2:30 am – 9:15 am EDT
The U.S.-Saudi Business Council is pleased to extend an invitation to virtually attend the Tourism Recovery Summit that will take place on May 26, 2021 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The summit will bring together over 50 speakers from around the world, including Ministers of Tourism, private sector leaders, and civil society organizations. They will focus on the new era the tourism industry is entering and actions needed to respond to global challenges. As the sector rebuilds, this is an opportunity to emphasize how responsible tourism can uplift communities and drive economies while preserving the environment and respecting local cultures.
Saudi speakers include:
- H.E. Ahmed Al Khateeb, Minister, Ministry of Tourism
- H.H. Princess Haifa bint Mohammed AlSaud, Assistant Minister for Executive Affairs and Strategy, Ministry of Tourism
- Nadhmi Al-Nasr, CEO, NEOM
- Fahd Hamidaddin, CEO, Saudi Tourism Authority
- Amr AlMadani, CEO, Royal Commission for AlUla
- John Pagano, CEO, AMAALA and The Red Sea Development Company
- Jerry Inzerillo, CEO, Diriyah Gate Development Authority
Discussion themes include: Development landscape for tourism, future of travel, hospitality, mobility, sustainable tourism, and transportation.
For agenda, please click here.
For registration to attend virtually, please click here.