- This event has passed.
Saudi Net-Zero Petrochemicals & Conversion Industries Investment Forum 2023
March 15 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm CDT
Wednesday, March 15 2023
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Houston, Texas | The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston
Registration is free. Lunch is included.
Saudi Arabia is among the world’s leading producers of chemicals, an industry on the move as the country moves aggressively into downstream and specialty petrochemicals and conversion industries. Join former U.S. Secretaries of Energy Rick Perry and Dan Brouillette as they welcome representatives from key Saudi government ministries and agencies as well as leading multinational chemical companies active in the Kingdom for a comprehensive update on developments and opportunities in the Saudi chemical market.
Program presentations and panel discussions will highlight:
- Strategies for a net zero industrial transformation
- Industry enabling incentives and economic reforms
- NEOM, the Kingdom’s zero carbon city of the future, seeking collaborators with innovative solutions for a revolutionary urban concept
The event is a unique opportunity to learn how you can fit into the industry value chain and take advantage of the Saudi industrial transformation to access a wider global market. Network with representatives from 12 different Saudi ministries, agencies and commissions driving Saudi’s industrial development.
Connect one-on-one with Saudi representatives from
- Ministry of Investment
- Ministry of Industry and Mineral Resources
- Ministry of Energy
- National Industrial Development and Logistics Program (NIDLP)
- National Industrial Development Center
- Saudi Industrial Development Fund
- Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu
- Saudi EXIM Bank
- Saudi Authority for Industrial Cities and Technology Zones (MODON)
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST)
The program will be followed by a networking lunch and opportunities to meet one-on-one with the Saudi delegation from the above mentioned agencies.
To view agenda, click here.
For more information and questions, please contact Majed ALsaadi at MALsaadi@misa.gov.saREGISTER NOW