- This event has passed.
Future Minerals Summit 2022
January 11, 2022 - January 13, 2022
King Abdulaziz International Conference Center
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Future Minerals Summit in Riyadh, a must-attend event for mining professionals around the world, will include high-level international speakers from government and business, a ministerial roundtable, workshops and panel sessions, mining and exploration site tours, technology and country exhibitions, and networking events.
Saudi Arabia aims to develop its mining sector as a key driver for its economic diversification goals under Vision 2030 and modernize the sector with the latest technological innovations and modern infrastructure.
The event will be attended by over 2,000 delegates, 100 major mining corporations, 150 international investors, 100 global thought leaders, and 15 ministers and heads of state. The list of confirmed speakers to date includes:
• E. Bandar Al-Khorayef, Minister of Industry and Mineral Resources
• Abdulaziz Al-Harbi, CEO, Ma’aden
• Yousef Abdullah Al-Banyan, Vice-Chairman and CEO, SABIC
• Mark Bristow, CEO, Barrick Gold Corporation
• Joc O’Rourke, President & CEO, The Mosaic Company
• Jeffrey Dawes, President & CEO, Komatsu Mining Corporation
• Robert Friedland, Founder & Executive Co-Chairman, Ivanhoe Mines
If you have any questions about registration or would like further assistance, you may contact Robert Murden, U.S.-Saudi Business Council, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-962-9276.
To apply for registration and for more information, please click here.