- This event has passed.
Future Investment Initiative PRIORITY Summit, September 22, 2022, New York City
September 22, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm EDT
On September 22, 2022, the FII Institute will host a summit called PRIORITY in New York City on the sidelines of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly. In support of the FII, the summit will bring together leaders, policymakers, CEOs, Nobel laureates, students, volunteers, academics, athletes, investors, and more – to discuss the highest priority for each segment of society as the world goes through extraordinary social, economic, and geopolitical changes.
Sessions will explore on topics including Health, Nutrition, Nature and the Environment, Exploration and Learning, Art, Entertainment, and Leisure, Financial security and Meaningful Work, Community, Safety and Security, Happiness, Ecological harmony, and investment in highest priorities.
The list of speakers at PRIORITY includes:
1. H.E. Yasir Al-Rumayyan, Chairman, FII Institute
2. H.E Khalid Al-Falih, Minister of Investment
3. Peggy Johnson, CEO, Magic Leap
4. Alexandra Cousteau, Co-Founder & President, Oceans 2050
5. Many other executives from leading and cutting-edge technology companies, former heads of state, and Saudi government representatives.