The U.S.-Saudi Business Council (USSBC) is looking for a motivated, self-starting intern to support the Membership team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be exposed to association membership from all stages of engagement including: recruitment, retention and renewal. The Membership Intern will have an active role in learning and maintaining the data integrity of corporate members in Salesforce. Applicants must be in pursuit of a B.A. or M.A.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team environment building effective working relationships. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in working with senior professionals.
Interns have the opportunity to attend staff meetings, membership trainings and Salesforce events. Free snacks are provided too!
The responsibilities of the intern will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching prospective clients, adding valuable data to new and existing accounts to assist the Membership Team
- Maintain lead assignment and maintain lead pipelines within Salesforce
- Update member records and maintain data integrity
- Assisting the staff in all facets of preparation for trade missions and high-level events
- Database management and administrative support
- Perform ad hoc analysis, attend meetings and respond to other requests as necessary
- Provide operational and systematic support to Senior-level Executives
- Develop spreadsheets and reports for special projects as required
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience with providing executive-level support in a corporate environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Strong interest in technology industry
Internships are available on a full- or part-time basis. The Business Council is flexible and tries to accommodate individual schedules. At the completion of the internship, interns will receive a $1,000 grant.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.