Partner Event: Global AI Summit
October 21-22, 2020
About the Global AI Summit
The Global AI Summit, organized by the Saudi Data & AI Authority (SDAIA) and held in its inaugural edition virtually on October 21-22 2020, is the world’s premier platform for dialogue that brings together stakeholders from public sector, academia and private sector, including technology companies, investors, entrepreneurs and startups to shape the future of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The Global AI Summit will be a unique global opportunity to explore what the new global era means to AI, how AI’s transformational potential can be best used to create a better future for all, and what this means for policy and decision makers interested in leveraging the potential, for the good of humanity.
- H.E. Eng. Abdullah Al-Swaha, Minister of Communications and Information Technology
- H.E. Dr. Abdullah Alghamdi, President, SDAIA
- Dr. Kai-Fu Lee, Chairman and CEO – Sinovation Ventures
- Mr. Masayoshi Son, Founder & CEO, SoftBank Group Corp
- Mr. Thomas M Siebel, Chairman and CEO – C3.ai
Registration is free.
Agenda, speakers, and registration are available at https://www.theglobalaisummit.com/
Find out more, here.