Council Announces New Virtual Service to Help You Find Your Business Partner
Are you looking to expand your business overseas? If you are a U.S. company seeking to take advantage of the expanding opportunities in Saudi Arabia, or a Saudi company wanting to enter the growing U.S. market, the U.S.-Saudi Business Council (USSBC) has the expertise and the programs to help you reach your goals.
The USSBC offers a complete package of services to identify qualified agents or distributors to help you open new market channels — whether you are a member or non-member company of the Council.
The Virtual Partner Search Service uses video-conference calls with pre-screened Saudi or U.S. companies to initiate dialogue with potential partners. Before spending the time or money to travel overseas, we encourage you to take advantage of this service in order to learn further about the Saudi market and connect directly with the partners looking to establish meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
Virtual Partner Search Service deliverables:
- Video Appointments with 4-5 pre-screened and pre-qualified partners.
- Background and contact information on each potential partner, such as the size of the company, the number of years the company has been in business, its product or service lines.
- Customized briefing with Council staff in advance of business meeting/call.
- Brief market research on the relevant industry sector.
- Post-meeting debriefing with Council staff after all meetings to discuss results, and assistance in developing appropriate follow-up strategies.
If you are interested in our Virtual Partner Search Service, please contact Ishtiaq Hussain, Director, at email@example.com.
We look forward to assisting and helping to achieve your business objectives!